What does my child need for School?
- backpack, regular sized, NOT the small ones, every Wednesday
- light sweater/jacket (we have a/c in our room and sometimes it gets chilly)
- Baby-Wipes (labeled with full name)
- a full change of clothes (undies, shirt, pants, shorts, skirt, dress), socks and maybe even an extra pair of shoes.
- Because if your child has a bathroom accident (urine), they spill food on themselves, etc. our office staff can assist with changing them and you don't have to make a trip to school.
- If a child has a poop accident, then the office has to have the parent come to school and clean the child as we are not allowed to clean poop.
- Clothing items should all be put in a large zip-lock bag, labeled with student's first and last name (bags need to be labeled because I will not remember what belongs to who,
- I don't want the students guessing if the clothes are theirs. We have had students from different fa,milies bring the exact same leggings, short, shirts as their classmates and then arguing ensues
- Also, a last name is needed because sometimes, I know it's hard to believe, there are multiple students with the same name.
What do I need for Home?
- sharpened pencils
- glue sticks
- colored markers/pencils
- paper (lined and blank)